Our philosophy is to make it as easy and as transparent as possible for you to book a cruise with us in full confidence, allowing you to enjoy yourself, relax and have a great time, without fearing for your hard earned money.
By booking one of our cruises you implicitly accept the following conditions:
1) You must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in a cruise.
2) A Covid test carried out within 72 hours before the beginning of the cruise is mandatory. (The flight company will probably also request it.)
3) A Cancellation-Repatriation insurance is included in the cruise’s price. It covers every participant individually as well as the group in case of Covid infection, or if you must cancel your trip for illness (Covid included), as well as in the following cases:
- if the borders of the host country or your country of residence are officially closed on the departure date.
- if a quarantine of at least 7 days is mandatory upon your return.
- if navigation or essential travel is prohibited on the departure date within the region of the boat’s base or at your residence.
4) Pay your deposit and/or balance in full confidence: your money is never lost. The following conditions apply for cancellations not covered by the “Cancellation” insurance:
If you must cancel your booking, you will receive a full refund up to 3 months before the start date. Example: if your cruise starts on May 22nd, you may cancel and get a full refund from us until February 22nd.
5) Less than 3 months before the cruise you can cancel your booking only if you or we find a person to replace you.
6) The full amount must of the cruise must be paid at least 2 weeks prior to its departure.
7) The various legs of the cruise can be adapted by the skippers according to meteorological and wind conditions. You accept the skippers’ decisions which are always security oriented.
8) The board cash allows us to buy food and beverages for the week, pay possible harbor taxes, and fill up gas. We ask for a contribution of € 180 at the beginning of the cruise. This amount may need adjustment during the week. You accept to pay up, if necessary. We, on the other hand, will redistribute any excess.
Beverages other than water, tea and coffee are not free on board, and must be purchased. This income returns to the board cash.