Our cruises are for open-minded and friendly adventurers who seek to get off the beaten tracks and discover new places, away from the crowds.
We offer several possibilities for cabin occupancy:
- you come with a friend or acquaintance and share a double cabin with him/her
- you agree to share a cabin with a stranger. We’ll do our best to ensure nobody is embarrassed
- you prefer to have your double cabin to yourself. It’s possible at an up-price
- you choose one of the two single cabins in the tips.
Unless we choose a larger catamaran, the group is usually composed of 7 adventurers + 1 photographer or climbing instructor + 2 skippers.
Basically, our cruises last one week. We can also organize one specially tailored to your needs. During the week you may want to learn the basics of navigation, or just relax during your free time, swim, snorkel, read, listen or play music, sing, tell stories, teach us something, or enlighten us on a subject you know particularly well. We are all ears…
Everyone’s safety is obviously our main concern. This requires us to consider a number of parameters. For this reason, the program of a particular week could be adjusted according to weather conditions. Sometimes we have to change our route because of the sea, the wind, the bad weather, etc. If this is the case, we will inform you asap and come up with an alternative.
The health issue
We trust everyone to cancel or postpone his or her cruise if they know they have been contaminated by a contagious illness. A Covid test carried out within 72 hours before the beginning of the cruise is mandatory. This means that, basically, there are only non-contagious people in good health on board. We live close to each other – that’s a fact – but we can reasonably assume that we are all healthy. Every morning, we measure each participant’s temperature. If a contamination were to occur, it would be easily traceable, a key element in preventing its spread. In addition, we have hand sanitizer and masks on board. If a we end up with a case, we comply with the local authorities’ rules and regulations.
If you have questions or feel unsure about the health issue, please contact us. We will discuss the matter openly, and in depth.
The price of the cruise includes:
- transportation from the airport to the catamaran and back
- your accommodation on the boat during the cruise
- a cancellation-repatriation insurance covering every participant, including for Covid (see Terms of Sale below or on the booking page)
The price of the cruise does not include:
- the flight to its departure town.
- your participation in the board cash for the purchase of food and beverages: € 180 for a week.
- Beverages other than water, tea and coffee.
- meals and refreshments taken on land.